Tuesday 17 December 2013

My December Ipsy Glam Bag!



I received my December Glam Bag yesterday; (I've been keeping an eye out for it for about a week now..) I usually get it a little sooner than I did this time around, and I wasn't sure if I was going to get it before I leave for my holiday... It was well worth the wait and I'm really glad I got it in time! The theme this month is Celebration, and let me just say that I am loving this bag! It's sleek and textured and it's so different from the other bags I've gotten in the past. It has a quilted type pattern, and it's black on the outside and has a red lining on the inside. I love 4 of the 5 items I got this time around. The one item I didn't care for was a roll on perfume oil, and I've said before I'm very sensitive to perfumes and I can only wear and handle certain types.. This is one I am not loving... In general I don't think it's a good idea to give out perfume, because some people are like me and can't tolerate strong scents and I find people in general are particular about the types of scents they wear. 


Well, that's enough of that! Let's get to the goodies!



  • J.Cat The Big Lip Pencil in Caramel Mocha (I love this colour and I can't wait to use it! I'm all for the neutrals! The only downfall is that this stick isn't retractable, so you have to sharpen it..)
  • Nicka K Nailpolish in Classic Taupe (I had to look for the name of the colour on Ipsy, because it doesn't say on the bottle... It's a very pretty taupe and I can't wait to try it out!) 
  • Demeter Roll On Perfume Oil in the scent Snow (Again, I didn't care for this, but my mommy in law liked it, so I let her keep it)
  • Be A Bombshell The One Stick in Flustered (Apparently this is supposed to be a blush? I feel like it may be too dark for my super pale skin, but it would make a nice lip stain)
  • Pop Beauty Bright Up Your Life Eyeshadow Trio in Smokin' Hot (Gorgeous colours, perfect for winter and they'll make my blue eyes pop!)







At the top left: J.Cat Lip Pencil, then the Be A Bombshell stick. On the bottom is the pop beauty shadows. You can't really see the frosty white one, but it's pretty pigmented. Also all three shadows have shimmer in them.


That's all for today lovelies!
What did you get this month?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment