Saturday 21 December 2013

Makeup buy!

I made a stop in at Rite Aid today... Needless to say, I wanted to buy the whole cosmetics section! I bought a couple of new goodies and I repurchased a couple favourites. My sister had the Olay Fesh Effects BB Cream and I tried it out today and I liked it pretty well! (Well enough to buy my own haha!) she also has the voluminous millions mascara and I asked her how she liked it and she said she loves it.. (I wanted to try both products for a while now, so it didn't take much convincing for me to get them! It also helped that everything minus the BB Cream was under $10 USD! Yey, for sales and points cards!) Since they were having a sale I decided to pick up a couple of my favourite items that I was almost out of.. 

The products I got were:

  • Maybelline One by One Volum' Express Mascara in Blackest Black
  • L'Oreal True Match Foundation in C1 Alabaster
  •  L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in Blackest Black
  •  OlayFresh Effects BB Cream in Fair to light



That's all for now lovelies!

Have you made any beauty buys lately??
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment