Monday 10 March 2014

My March Ipsy Glam Bag!

I got my glam bag today in the mail just as I was going out to get lunch and a coffee... Of course I HAD to take it with me in the car, because I couldn't wait to tear the bag open to see what came! (ha ha lame... I know) I have to say that this bag was ALMOST perfect! I got a coconut scented lotion, which I really dislike anything coconut, so that's why this bag was nearly perfect. I love everything I got this month aside from the coconut scent... I love the lotion its self, I'm just not crazy for the scent.. I may give it away to someone, or I might try to come around to the thought of coconut and actually use it... Who knows... Enough rambling on let's get to the goodies! If you're not signed up to ipsy and want to check it out, you can find everything you need to know here


This month's theme is Destination Beauty:




This month's goodies:
  • Pacifica Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter
  • Be A Bombshell Eyeshadow Quad in Bora Bora
  • Nicole by OPI Nailpolish in On What Grounds?
  • Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipstick sample in the shade Get Ready
I was so excited to get an item from Pacifica, I have only gotten one other item from them and I was even more excited to see that it was a lotion because I've heard good things about their lotions, until I saw the scent... I know some people LOVE coconut, however I am not one of them... I was hoping for some other fruity kind of scent...  
These shadows are GORGEOUS! They feel so silky and they are SUPER pigmented! I can't wait to try them out!
I CAN'T wait to wear this nail polish! It's a Gorgeous Robin's Egg Blue with some darker blue flecks in it. This colour is PERFECT for Spring!
This is a lovely dark nude-y pink colour.  (Just the kind I like! ha ha)
This photo doesn't do those shadows justice! They are so much prettier in person! The top 4 colours are from the Bombshell quad and the bottom colour is the Bare Minerals lipstick

That's it for this month lovelies!
What goodies did you get this time around??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment