Tuesday 11 March 2014

Crafty Tuesday!

I wanted to get back into crafting and making things for my Etsy, so I decided to push myself to try and create a new plush once a week! I really do love sewing and crafts and I just feel like I haven't been really dedicated to it recently... I wanted to make this an every Monday sort of thing, but my Glam Bag came yesterday and I always have the incredible urge to share what I got with everyone right away.. Any way, This week I made a cute and cuddly bunny with a funny little mustache and a smart looking bow tie! I was thinking about what to make and I randomly decided on a bunny with a 'stache... He came out really adorable looking and you'll be able to find (and buy) him in my Etsy shop! I'll be doing quick posts on here to display my newest plush each week, so stay tuned!





Until next week lovelies!
Do you like to craft?


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment