Tuesday 30 September 2014

September Top Box!

With this month coming to a close, I thought it may be a good idea to finally share what I got in my September Top Box!

Top Box gives you the option each month to switch out your box for a reusable draw string bag, and I personally prefer it, because they can be used for a ton of different things and they take up a lot less space than the boxes. I believe they also come in a variety of colours. (this is my second month getting one and I have received a black one and now a green one.) I have only tried one item from this month's box, so I decided to add in the description of the products that is written on the card you get in your box. Over all, the only item I'm excited about is the nail polish.. Unfortunately, I'm still not wowed by this service.. I feel they have so much potential, which is why I'm still conflicted about whether or not I should cancel my subscription...

Items I received this month:

  • Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo
  • Bioderma Sebium Foaming Gel
  • Illumalift Instant Illumination Brightening Cream
  • Teeez Nail Lacquer in Raging Ruby
Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo

"For a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, this dry shampoo leaves hair instantaneously soft and refreshed." Retail Price: 156 ml $29 & 30 ml $11 at local salons.
For me this dry shampoo did next to nothing. It didn't absorb all the oil in my hair even after using a liberal amount, leaving it still looking oily. The scent was overpowering, and I gained zero volume from this product.

Bioderma Sebium Foaming Cleanser

"Gently cleanses and purifies the skin without drying. Its exclusive patent biologically prevents imperfections. Paraben free, soap free, no colourings, hypoallergenic." Retail Price: 200 ml $19.95 at Shoppers Drug Mart, Murale, Rexall.

Illumalift Instant Illumination Brightening Cream

"Place Illumalift under eyes, on eyelids, around nasal folds and anywhere you have deep lines or dark areas. Blend above and below the dark area. Retail Price: 3.5 g $33 at illumalift.com 

Teeez Nail Lacquer

Apply two coats for an even finish. This nail lacquer will take your nails to high-gloss heaven. Retail Price: 8.5 ml at teeez.eu

That's all for now lovelies!

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment