Sunday 14 September 2014

My September Ipsy Glam Bag!

Ever since summer time, I really feel like the time has just been flying by! I can't believe September is nearly half way over! I seriously can't wait for fall, winter, the holidays, and everything that comes with it! This time of the year is my absolute favourite and I'm finding myself getting extremely antsy about Halloween already ha ha. I realized I'm way over do with my glam bag favourites, so be on the look out for that coming up soon! 

I am in love with this month's bag and the items I received! 
September's theme was Street Style, and I feel the design of the bag was spot on with the theme.




The items I received this month were:




  • Crown Brush Duo brush (C476 Crease and Shadow Brush)
  • Caviar CC Cream 10 in 1 leave in hair perfector
  • Nourish Organic Moisturizing Cream Face Cleanser for all skin types (Cucumber and Watercress)
  • Cailyn Art Touch Tinted Lip Gloss (08 Love Affair)
  • Pacifica 7 Free Nail Polish in Red Red Wine
This brush is dense and fluffy, but I don't think it's as soft as my Coastal Scents brushes.. I'll have to wash it and give it a try! I always love getting makeup brushes, especially eyeshadow ones, because you can really never have too many. Right?
I love trying out different hair care products! This CC cream is supposed to "Perfect hair in 10 different ways for complete: Moisture, Shine, Smoothness, Softness, UV protection, Manageability, Strength, Anti-Breakage, Heat Protection and Light Hold." That seems like a tall order to fill, so I'm definitely excited to try this out! It smells citrus-y, more on the lemon side and I'm not entirely sure how I feel about that yet... 
I'm always a little cautious about putting new things on my skin however, this cleanser is certified organic and is made with natural ingredients, so I feel pretty confident in using it. I didn't notice any fragrance in this either. 
The colour of this gloss in the tube definitely threw me upon first glance, when I opened it however, I was pleasantly surprised! This lip gloss is a beautiful berry colour that just screams fall! The downside I'm seeing right now is that the tube appears to be only half full? I was a little sad when I realized that, because it really is a gorgeous colour. 

Can I just gush over this GORGEOUS nail polish?! It looks brighter here, but the colour is definitely a rich, deep, dark red wine colour. Which, in my opinion, is the perfect fall colour! Also, how cute is this bottle? I love how nautical it is, and the gold accents compliment the colour of the nail polish beautifully. 


That's all for September's Glam Bag!
What did all of you lovelies receive?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment