Thursday 25 September 2014

Bath And Body Works Fall Haul!

I may or may not have gone a tad crazy with buying a lot of the new fall scents from B&BW... I love finding out what the new scents are and smelling everything to pick and choose my favourites from the new ones and also repurchase some of my previous favourites, so I was stalking every B&BW that I was in close proximity to since about August.. (no shame here haha) My favourite things to get are hand soaps and candles, and now more recently I like picking up the scent portable discs for the car. I'm pretty picky when I comes to the lotions and body sprays, so I don't really buy those very often, unless they have a seasonal scent I just HAVE to have. I think my favourite fall scent right now is the Pumpkin Caramel Latte!

(This is a haul that has been collecting for a good while now, and of course I didn't buy all of these things at once.. They also were having sales each time I went.)

I bought:

Scent Portables:

  • Farm Stand Apple
  • Pumpkin Cupcake
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin
Hand Soap:
  • Weekend Apple Picking
  • Fall Cranberry Harvest
  • Pumpkin Spice Latte
  • Pumpkin Pecan Waffles

Candles:
  • Pumpkin Cinnamon Bun (3-wick)
  • Pumpkin Caramel Latte (3-wick)
  • 2 Pumpkin Caramel Latte (minis)
  • Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin (mini)
  • Caramel Pumpkin Swirl (mini)
  • Pumpkin Cupcake








That conclude this Fall haul!
There may or may not be another one in the near future haha! We'll see if I go on another fall scent kick! 
xoxoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous that we don't have a bath & body works here because I love their stuff , I have to get it off eBay & its quite pricey postage wise xx

    ReplyDelete