Tuesday 8 April 2014

Nails Of The Week!

No Crafty Tuesday this week, sorry to anyone who may have been looking forward to that.. I've come down with whatever has been going around, everyone in my house was sick, (except for my hubby and I) aaaaaand now I've got it.. Awesome.. So I haven't had the energy to make anything or really do much besides lay on the couch, watch T.V. and drink copious amounts of hot tea and water, I instead bring to you my nails for this week! 

My "adopted" little sister (who is actually my hubby's cousin, but she's adopted me as her big sis and I love her to bits) sent me a picture of her nails last night that was inspired by my nails from my favourites post, but it was in a light blue. I loved the idea of a pastel blue (and pastels/light colours in general, because Spring time is finally here) so I decided to match with her! 


The photo from my favourites
Here's the photo she sent me.
And my nails!
These are the nailpolishes I used: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength polish in Pulled Sugar and Pure Ice polish in Bikini.
I'm really loving this subtle shimmer paired with light pastel type colours, I feel like it's very spring and just bright and cheer-y!


That's all for now lovelies!
I'm going to go hide under the warm covers and drink some tea..
I hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment