Saturday 19 April 2014

Coastal Scents!

I have been on the look out for a new face brush mostly for my foundation since my favourite one from E.L.F is done for... (plus shipping to Canada from E.L.F is kind of expensive and not worth just buying one brush) I've heard a lot of things about Sigma and Sedona Lace and MAC and all that jazz, but those brushes are more on the expensive side and I don't want to spend a lot of money on something that I may end up not liking.. A while back I got an eye shadow brush in one of my Glam bags that was by Coastal Scents and it's been one of my favourite brushes since I got it, so I figured I'd give some of their other brushes a try. They sell sets, but they also have single brushes that are pretty inexpensive! I decided to pick out 3 single face brushes and after I clean them I can't wait to try them out! They packaged my order in cute tissue paper and a back drawstring bag, I thought it was really nice that they went the extra step to make my order all the more special! They added a couple of goodies including a mini eye shadow quad sample, the colours are so gorgeous and perfect for spring! (I might have to go back on their website and make another order! ha ha!) Shipping to Canada was $9.95 and it took a little over a week to get here. (They ship world wide for everyone reading this who is not in the US and Canada) 





Top brush is called the Classic Flat Buffer.
The middle brush is called the Bionic Flat Top Buffer.
Last brush is called the Classic Buffer Large.
All of these brushes have synthetic bristles.

Brush numbers from top to bottom are:  BR-C-S30, BR-110, and BR-C-S29.

Top 2 are Peach Fuzz on the left and Sea Spray on the right
Bottom 2 are Deep Viridian on the left and Sand Dune on the right.

From top to bottom the colours are: Peach Fuzz, Sea Spray, Deep Viridian, and Sand Dune.

Links to each brush:
Classic Flat Buffer: BR-C-S30
Bionic Flat Top Buffer: BR-110
Classic Buffer Large: BR-C-S29



That's all for now lovelies!
Where are your favourite brushes from?

xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment