Wednesday 2 April 2014

Favourites Of The Month! (Part Two [March 2014])

Welcome back to my March Favourites!

Here's the second half of the list:

  • Clothes
  • App
  • Book
  • Game
  • Hair Style
  • Activity
  • Movie
  • Coffee/Tea
  • Accessory
  • Miscellaneous
Clothes:

The weather is in that awkward transition where it's not cold enough to wear a coat, but it's not warm enough to go without a sweater.. I've been wearing my hubby's pull over hoodie, nothing too special ha ha and I'll usually just wear jeans and a cami top underneath..

App:

I'm VERY late on this one, but my favourite app this month has been Twitter! I swore I would NEVER get a Twitter account and that there wasn't anything special about it.. I figured it was a lot like Facebook etc. so I didn't see a point.. I WAS WRONG! Twitter is so much more accessible to so much more and so many different kinds of people than Facebook! It's also a really easy way to communicate to people and you generally get responses back faster. Feel free to follow me here!

Book:

I'm pretty disappointed in myself, because I haven't been reading AT ALL lately.. *big sad face* I LOVE to read but I haven't found the time recently.. I've decided that all of that is going to change starting now! I'm going to hopefully be dedicating at least one hour of my day to reading! My hope is to finish The Shining (which I started last Summer, but kept putting down because I would acquire a new book and the cycle just continued on.) and the second PLL book: Flawless. (which I started last month and put down for one reason or another.) I also would really like to start Bag of Bones by Stephen King, (I LOVE Stephen King! He is most definitely the master of horror!) I saw the movie they had on television a while back and ordered the book shortly after because I loved it so much! (Extra points for having Pierce Brosnan as the lead *SUPER MEGA CRUSH*) Unfortunately, I had a plethora of other books and I neglected to ever read it.. It's no longer gathering dust on my book shelf and WILL be read! 

Game:

If you follow me anywhere besides on here, my game favourite will come as NO surprise to you.. My favourite game of the month and the one I've been constantly playing since I picked it up on the release date is Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster! This game is so GORGEOUS! UGH the graphics are truly stunning, and I think Square Enix did a wonderful job at remastering it. FF X was already so advanced for it's time and now that it's been remade in HD I feel like the game became even greater than it was in it's previous state.

Hair Style:


I've been going for a messy bun type up do lately, and I've also been pretty into fish tail braids.

Activity:


I have 2 favourite "activities" or things we did in the month of March: FINALLY getting our Nintendo and meeting Bullseye the Target mascot at the grand opening of the new Target store.

Movie:

I actually haven't watched any movies recently.. We were supposed to go out to the movies last night but we have some family things going on and we didn't get the chance to.. Oh well, hopefully I'll have a favourite for next month!

Coffee/Tea:

I have said it before and I'll say it again I LOVE my Tassimo! I have a new favourite coffee (I still love my caramel macchiato though!) but when I want just a regular coffee, I've been reaching for the Cafe Crema from Nabob. It's a bold, rich coffee with a golden foam and it tastes so delicious! It's very smooth and not bitter or acidic at all. I bought this coffee on a whim, because I wanted to try some new T-Discs and I'm so happy I picked this one out! My hubby really likes it too!

Accessory:

Just some of the same old same old here!

Miscellaneous:

I've talked about my owl wax warmer that I got from Michael's, (You can read about that here) I recently picked up some new wax melts from Target and I am loving the scent I got! It's Mango Sorbet and it smells so refreshing and fruity! I used one cube and it fills the whole room with a wonderful fruity scent!


That concludes my March Favourites!
What were some of your favourite things?

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. I really love your blogs sammy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm glad you enjoy reading my blog! I'm looking forward to your next post! <3

      Delete