Sunday 3 August 2014

Niagara Falls Adventures!

My sister, my hubby, and I went to the falls for a day trip while my sister was up visiting me. I absolutely LOVE Niagara! It's such a wonderful and gorgeous place to visit! We could only manage to get away for a day, but it was still so much fun! We saw the falls, visited Louis Tussaud's Wax Museum, strolled along Clifton Hill, went to the butterfly conservatory, took a ride on the Sky Wheel and we also went to the Canadian Midway to play some arcade games. I can't wait to go back!














                                   









That's all for now lovelies!
What sort of fun adventures have you been up to this summer?

xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. I love your sister's hair, purple is my fave color! Niagara Falls is so pretty, I hope I get to visit one day! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think everyone should have the chance to see the falls in real life! Haha yeah, purple is a favourite in our family :D

      Delete
    2. I'd love to see Niagara falls and that wax museum one day! It's a shame NZ is so far away from there haha

      -Celine xo
      celine-maree.blogspot.co.nz

      Delete
    3. It's much more beautiful in person! The wax museum is really neat to see as well, and they seem to add new things every so often! Like wise, I would love to visit NZ! I'm sure there are so many amazing and beautiful things to see =D

      Delete