Sunday 10 August 2014

Limited Edition Lou Lou Box By Top Box!

I'm still on the fence about my Top Box subscription, however I decided to buy a limited edition box that they offer for purchase separately from your subscription. I picked out the Lou Lou box from a selection of maybe 5 boxes and I chose this one because it seemed to fit my tastes more than the others. These limited edition boxes run for $40 CAD each and you don't need a subscription (as far as I know) to Top Box to order them. Be advised that they only ship out orders when they send out their monthly boxes.. I got 10 items in my box and I can't wait to try everything out! (If you were wondering Lou Lou is a Canadian branded magazine.) I'd love to maybe do individual reviews of these products when I get some free time!

The Lou Lou Box comes with:

  • Essie Nail Polish in Bikini so teeny
  • Essie Nail Polish in E-nuf is E-nuf
  • Makeup Forever Mist and Fix O2 Setting Spray
  • Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Shampoo
  • Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil Conditioner
  • Yves Rocher Oriental Velvety-Skin Scrub
  • KMS California Free Shape Quick Blow Dry Spray
  • Vasanti Lipstick in Hot Brit
  • Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Eye Cream
  • Teeez Cosmetics Desert Metal Mascara in Midnight Sky









That's all for now lovelies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment