Monday 25 August 2014

My August Ipsy Glam Bag!

August seems to be flying by! I can't believe it's almost over, and with the end of August looming, the end of summer is coming fast which means fall is just around the corner! I can't wait! Check out Ipsy here! Anyway, on to the good stuff!

This month's theme is Beauty Schooled; which to me is a perfect fit since it's back to school time, also, the bag this month  is so cute!

My August goodies were:

  • Jersey Shore Sun Mongongo Anti-aging Lip Conditioner
  • StriVectin Present Perfect Antioxidant Defense Lotion
  • Manna Sheer Glo Shimmer Lotion
  • Coastal Scents Eyeshadow Sample Set 1
  • Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
So far the only thing I've tried was the perversion mascara, and I have to admit I'm not wowed. I feel like it does a sub-par job on my lashes, considering it's UD and is not exactly cheap... Also, I have a few other mascaras from much more affordable brands that do a way better job. That was just my first impression anyway. I'm excited to use the eye shadows from Coastal scents! They are super pigmented, so silky soft and smooth, and they just glide on! I really want to buy a ton of their single shadows because of their quality and affordability! I did feel that this month's bag was a little lacking, usually Ipsy is always spot on and more than generous with their sample sizes and the items I get suit me almost perfectly. I'm still content with this month's bag over all and I'm really looking forward to what September will bring!




The colours starting from top left are: Thunderous, Reef Blue, Paris Green, and Cloud White.
Cloud white, Paris green, Reef blue, and Thunderous.



That's it for this month's glam bag!
Until next month lovelies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment