Sunday 31 August 2014

August Top Box!

I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with my top box this month! The samples were all a decent size, and  they were things that I would actually like to try and use! I figured I'd keep my subscription for at least a couple more months and see how I feel then. I opted for a regular box this time instead of one of the special ones they were offering.

This month I received:



  • Pur-Lisse SPF 30 Sunscreen for normal to dry skin
  • Belvada Nail Polish Remover Pads (Lemon Scented)
  • Wild Flower Macadamia Oil Hand Cream
  • China Glaze Nail Polish in Seas The Day
I have already received a sample of this in one of my Ipsy bags, however I always like getting sunscreen, so I was happy to get this as a sort of duplicate.
I'm interested in trying these! They're acetone free so, I'm wondering how well they will work, As for the lemon scent, I like it pretty well! It's much better than the regular scent of nail polish remover. (To me at least.)
I love getting lotion, so I was excited about this hand cream! Macadamia oil is good for dry hands and because I not only have dry skin to begin with, but I also have to frequently wash my hands while I'm working in the lab at school, my hands tend to get really dried out, so this should prove quite useful!
This color is so gorgeous! I used it on my toes last week and its a lovely berry colour. It looks like a bright pink in the photo, but it's actually more of a bright red berry.


That's all for this month's Top Box!
Have you tried any new subscriptions lately?

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. the china glaze nail polish looks great, such a pretty color!

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous color! I love it :D it lasts pretty long too!

      Delete