Sunday 27 July 2014

July Top Box! (Benefit They're Real Edition)

I decided to pick a special top box instead of the regular box for July. Topbox gives you the option every month to make a wish list for special boxes if you want to have those instead of the regular ones they offer.. I saw they had one for Benefit, and because I've never tried anything from that brand before I thought I'd give it a go! Unfortunately, I was a little disappointed in the size of the samples.. They're pretty small.. I guess I'm too used to the products Ipsy offers... Or maybe I expect a little more for my money... Either way, I'm still happy with what I got and I'm really excited to try these out! I've decided to forego the special boxes for August and see what they give me.. I'll decide then whether or not I want to cancel my subscription.. Any way here's what I received in my Benefit They're Real Edition box: 




  • Push Up Liner
  • Makeup Remover
  • Stay Don't Stray Eyeshadow Base/concealer
  • Mascara


It's unfortunate that I got the medium/deep colour... The package it came in said it can be used as a concealer and an eyeshadow base, I can use it as a base if I blend it out well enough.. However, it would be much too dark to use as a concealer..



That's all for now lovelies!
What did you get in your July Topbox?
Have you tried the They're Real line from Benefit and if so, what are your favourites?

xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Sad that the samples were so tiny... I haven't tried any of these products but I hope you end up loving each one! :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it was such a shame.. I haven't tried any of these as of yet but hopefully soon! If I do end up loving them I may just have to splurge! Haha :D

    ReplyDelete