Sunday 20 July 2014

My July Ipsy Glam Bag!

Hey there strangers! haha! It feels like FOREVER since I last posted anything! I do apologize, my life has been a hectic and crazy whirlwind of busyness and will be that way for the foreseeable future... Just a small update: I have gone back to school and I'm really stoked about it! Also I have been helping a family friend of mine take care of her baby (I was there when she gave birth and MAN  was that ever an amazing and wonderful experience!) We had family visiting and my sister was here.. SO like I said I've been super busy! Which is why I will probably only be posting once a week, which is normal for some bloggers, but I liked being able to post something new every couple days. The reality is I have little to no time, and even though I absolutely love my blog and the fact that I always have tons of fun posting things, this is only a hobby for me and I have to prioritize my life.. Hopefully when things slow down a little bit I'll be able to blog more! 


ANYWAY! This post is all about IPSY and my glambag so let's get back on topic shall we?

I have to say that I LOVE everything I received this month! I don't think I've loved all five of my items before! Way to go Ipsy! ha ha! The theme for this month was Sensationally Sunkissed. As usual you can check out Ipsy here 


Here's what I got for the month of July:



  • Pur-lisse SPF 30 sunscreen
  • Marrakesh Endz Argan and Hemp Oil Therapy Split End Mender and Preventer
  • Elizabeth Mott Tints and Sass Fabulous Lip and Cheek Stain in Cherry
  • Bare Minerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 The Inspiration in Muse and Passion
  • Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara with Argan Oil



I probably won't use this as a cheek stain, but I can't wait to try it on my lips. Plus this smells like cherries!

These shadows feel so silky and I just love the colours!

I LOVE this packaging!

eyeshadows on the left, lip/cheek stain on the right.


That's all for now lovelies!
What did you get in you July glambag??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment