Sunday 13 July 2014

Chopped Off My Hair!

I had been contemplating cutting my hair for quite sometime now, mostly because since it's so fine, it has become really hard to manage. My hair tangles so easily, and brushing it can really be a chore... Don't get me wrong, I absolutely loved my long hair and I've had long hair for most of my life, but I felt like change was necessary and also very welcome ha ha! I think I took off somewhere around 10 inches if not a little more. I love how light and free my hair feels now and it's so much nicer since it's summer time! It took me somewhere around a year and a half to grow my hair out from the length it currently is to the length it used to be before I cut it off. My hair grows fairly quickly, so it wasn't too big a deal to me to cut it since I know I can grow it out again at any time. I didn't do anything fancy this time around, last time I got a cut, I had layers and fringe but this time around I just wanted a straight cut.

Before
After

LOVING it!
That's all for now lovelies!
Until next time!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment