Tuesday 24 June 2014

New Essence Cosmetics Goodies!

Hello lovelies! I just wanted to share some of the new makeup goodies I picked up recently! I bought 4 makeup items and 2 nail polishes from Essence. I have said before that Essence is slowly becoming my favourite affordable makeup brand and that definitely hasn't changed! Every thing that I've bought from their brand has been exceptional and you can't go wrong with their prices! Perhaps one day I'll own everything ha ha! Any way on to the goodies!


  • Colour and Go Nail Polish in 105 Party Princess
  • Colour and Go Nail Polish in 147 Miss Universe
  • All About Matt! Fixing Compact Powder
  • Sun Club All in One Bronzing Highlighter for Blondes/Lighter Skin
  • Stay Matt Lip Cream in 01 Velvet Rose
  • I Heart Extreme Volume Mascara
Party Princess is on the right and Miss Universe is on the right.

This is a translucent finishing/fixing powder and it's made for all skin tones. There is some shimmer in it, but I haven't noticed it on my face. I used this to set my foundation and also to blend in my bronzer and blush, it works really well and doesn't fade them out.


I LOVE the Sun Club Bronzer that I have by Essence, so I am really excited to try out this highlighter and bronzer combination.
This lip cream is such a pretty pinky nude colour.
I am LOVING this mascara! I used 2 coats on each eye and my lashes POPPED! 
Bronzer and highlighter powder. I tried to swatch all the colours, I don't think it worked too well ha ha! 

The lip cream, it looks almost coral to me...

That's all for now!
Have you picked up any goodies recently??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment