Thursday 12 June 2014

My June Ipsy Glam Bag!

Hello again! I feel like it's been too long since my last post.. My apologies, life has been crazy busy lately and I feel like things are finally starting to fall into place! I got my bag yesterday, but I hardly touched it because I was out running around doing things all day. I was pretty happy with my items this month and I just love the design of this bag! (It was created as a collaboration by Ipsy and fashion designer Rebecca Minkoff and it's just so summery!) The June theme is Pretty in Paradise. As always you can check Ipsy out here.

Without further adieu, here are the items I received this month!



  • Be a Bombshell Lash Out Mascara
  • Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray
  • NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
  • Jesse's Girl Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner
  • Olehenriksen Truth to go Wipes




This is the only product I've tried so far and I LOVE IT! Everyone who raves about these glosses are so on point! This gloss is so creamy and not sticky at all, it lasted on my lips for a couple hours and it smells like cupcakes! I need them all! ha ha!



On the left is the Butter Gloss and on the right is the liquid eye liner.

That's all for now lovelies!
What was your favourite item this month?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment