Monday 10 February 2014

My February Ipsy Glam Bag!

It's Glam Bag time again! I wasn't expecting my bag at all today, because I saw on Instagram that Ipsy posted about bags starting to be shipped out... Surprise Surprise right? NATURALLY I had to tear open the cute hot pink bubble mailer and see what goodies came for me this month! This month's theme is "The Look Of Love" in honour of Valentine's Day and I suppose because February is the month for love? *eye roll* My feelings for this greeting card holiday is better saved for a different post... LET'S GET TO THE GOOD STUFF! ha ha





I turned the bag inside out and personally thought it would have been cuter if it were designed this way instead...


Goodies for this month:

  • Fresh Start Mask by Skyn Iceland
  • J Cat Lashes (EL13)
  • Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow & Base In One in Violette
  • POP Beauty Plump Pout Mini Lipgloss in Fuchsia Freesia
  • Zoya Nail Polish in Dot
I'm interested in trying this mask out, I feel like this winter has really done a number on my skin... Hopefully this is good and works some magic ha ha!

I'm not really a fan of falsies, I think they look beautiful but I'm pretty terrible at applying them...

The colour of this shadow is GORGEOUS! I'll have to try it alone and with a powder shadow! 
I am loving this bright colour!

I LOVE Zoya! I really love this pale pink colour as well, and I can't wait to use it!

Left is the eyeshadow and right is the lipgloss


That's all for this month's glam bag lovelies!
What goodies did you get??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment