Sunday 12 January 2014

New Makeup Goodies!


I picked up a few more goodies recently! There were a few I wanted to try, a couple that I got because I wanted to use up a gift card, and two that were just because... I picked up an eyeshadow trio, 2 single eyeshadows, a mascara, a primer and two nail polishes.

Ok let's get to the good stuff!


The items I got were:


  • Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
  • Victoria's Secret Epic Lash Mascara in Blacktastic
  • Victoria's Secret Ultimate Look Shadow Trio in Secret Weapon
  • Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in 251 B Brulee 
  • Wet N' Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single in 252 C Nutty
  • Sinful Colors Nailpolish in 1104 Daredevil
  • Sinful Colors Nailpolish in 1106 Cinderella







On the top are the 2 Wet N' Wild shadows on left is brulee and on right is nutty
The bottom three are the Victoria's secret shadows..


That's all for today lovelies!
I'll most likely be doing a review for a couple of these items when my January favourites comes up, so stay tuned!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment