Monday 13 January 2014

Hello Kitty!

I just HAD to share my Hello Kitty nails! My sister did my nails the day I was leaving California and she knows how much I love Hello Kitty, so she did a Hello Kitty Face on my ring fingers as an accent to my French tips! 




She used a white polish from Sinful Colors and just pained the tips of my nails to cover them. Then she took a Q-tip soaked in nail polish remover, and began shaping the tips until they looked right and were cleaned up. She covered the tips in a top coat, then took small black and yellow gems and affixed them in the right position very carefully with tweezers. After that she took a nail pen and drew out the shape of the bow and filled it in. After the bow dried she applied more top coat and placed the pink gem carefully in the middle of the bow. When that was all dry she drew the whiskers with a black nail pen, put another layer of top coat and did the same to the other side! They turned out so cute and I just LOVE them!


That's all lovelies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment