Wednesday 15 January 2014

My January Ipsy Glam Bag!

It's Glam Bag time again! This month's theme was 19 reasons.. I have to admit that I had some mixed feelings about this bag at first.. I thought about it some more, and now I'm pretty happy with the items I got this month (with the exception of the facial wipes).. I've said many times before that the ONLY ones I love and use are the Neutrogena wipes, and I don't think that will be changing in the foreseeable future.. The bag isn't as cute as last month's, however I feel it would be perfect for travelling, and I'm sure I'll be making good use of it in the future!  OK! Let's get on with it!




The items I received this month were:

  • Absolute! Makeup cleansing tissues with pomegranate extract
  • Lee Anni 3 in 1 Revolution (Toner, Serum, and Moisturizer all in one)
  • Mica Beauty Tinted Lip Balm in #6 Fiesta
  • Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Tri-Wheat Leave in Conditioner Spray
  • Elizabeth Mott Smooth Shadow Creamy Eye Pencil in Penny






Left is the lip balm and right is the eye pencil



That's all for this month's glam bag lovelies!
What did you get?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment