Sunday 27 September 2015

September Top Box!

Just quickly wanted to share the items I got in my September Top Box. I received an interesting mix of items this month, one of which I am completely OBSESSED with, and would never have thought to try out if I hadn't gotten it in my box. 

My September items were:

  • Ciate London Nail Lacquer in the color Speed Dial
  • ColorSmash Hair Shadow in the color Je Ne Sais Quoi
  • Nova Scotia Fisherman Extreme Skin Care Rescue Balm
  • Curl Keeper Styling Collection Leave In Conditioner
Nail Lacquer

The Formula is amazingly pigmented, long lasting, and available in a range of finishes whilst formulated to be easy to apply. 13.5mL $15 Available at Sephora.com
The color I received is something I wouldn't think of buying for myself, but it will make a nice addition to my collection. I also feel that this color is perfect for fall, I'll definitely have to jump out of my comfort zone and find some nail inspiration on Pinterest that calls for a beautiful orange nail polish. (How cute is that bottle??)

 Hair Shadow

COLORSMASH hair shadow adds temporary color for luscious locks with ease. To use, open the COLORSMASH pod and rub along the desired sections of hair. Seal with hair spray. To remove, just wash it out! 4.1g $13 Available at ConditionCulture.com 
I'm pretty excited to try this out, I love the idea of adding fun colors to my hair without the commitment of using a dye. I tried it out on a small section of my hair, and I have to say the color payoff is pretty nice!

Rescue Balm

Used to soothe and relieve irritated skin with natural plant based ingredients. It's prefect for troubled areas that are chaffed, calloused, cracked or sore; can be used on hands, feet, elbows, and more. 240mL $11.95 Available at NovaScotiaFisherman.com 
I'm thinking of trying this out on my hands, my cuticles and the skin around my nails in general gets really dried out and it ends up looking not so pretty ha! The only thing I'm not loving about this is the overpowering scent of rosemary, I'm not a fan, but I am still willing to give this a try!

Leave In Conditioner

Apply Leave in Conditioner to clean wet hair from roots to ends for an even application. DO NOT RINSE OUT. For very frizzy hair or high humidity, use additional product. Follow with Curl Keeper styling products. 240mL $18 Available at Frizzoff.com and Trade Secrets
I am in LOVE with the product! My hair can get quite frizzy and I wish I would have known about this sooner! I was amazed by the results I got after using this! My hair felt so so soooo soft, and it was pin straight! It looked like I had used a flat iron. I didn't use any other products, no blow drying and no flat iron, I was so impressed and I will definitely be purchasing this after I use up my sample version.
That's all for today lovelies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment