Thursday 24 September 2015

Cover Girl Clump Crusher Mascara (First Impression/Review)

I've heard a lot of things about this mascara, it's been around for a little while now, but I was never really interested in trying it out. I was selected to pick from a few Lash Blast mascaras thanks to Bzz Agent, and so I thought this was a good chance to try it out for myself! (Check out Bzz Agent HERE) I already own a couple of Lash Blast mascaras, and I like them pretty well. I have yet to find a mascara that beats my Lash Domination from Bare Minerals still, but I am always willing to try different products because how else will you know what the best products for you are??  Upon trying this mascara, my first impression was that for me, this product wasn't living up to all the hype I've heard about it. Over all it's a decent mascara, but nothing exceptional and I wasn't wowed by it. For the price, it's definitely a good option however, I prefer Maybelline Lash Sensational for the same price point. This mascara does hold up for a considerable amount of time without flaking, although it did transfer to my eyelids when I first applied it and it also smudged on my lower lash line, but after it was completely dry it was fine and I had no additional transfer. For me, this product did end up clumping my lashes, but only slightly. I don't feel it gave me any real volume, and I applied three coats, which is how much I normally apply with any mascara. I definitely want to give it another go, because I like to give products more than one try.


Before applying mascara

After, three coats applied 
A closer look, applied at 3pm

Just before washing my makeup off for the night at 11:30pm
 I like this mascara for everyday use, something to define my lashes when I want a more natural makeup look.
That's all for today lovelies!
How did you like the Clump Crusher Mascara?

xoxoxo

[I was sent this product for free from BzzAgent.com to try out, all opinions are my own and I am in no way being compensated for making this post.]



No comments:

Post a Comment