Wednesday 30 September 2015

My September Ipsy Glam Bag!

It's that time again! I'm loving my September Glam Bag, all of my items and even the bag feel very autumnal. I'm so excited that fall is finally here! It's the official start to the holiday season, which is my very favorite time of the year! 

The items I received:
  • Formula X Nail Color in the color Ignite
  • Not Soap Radio Hand and Body Lotion in a coconut milk mango and vanilla scent
  • Laneige Water Sleeping Mask for all skin types
  • City Color City Chic Lipstick in Je T'aime
  • NYX 3 Color Shadow Palette in IpsyNYX01
I love this color for fall! It's a gorgeous burgundy wine red color, the formula is really nice and it applies very smoothly and lasted on my nails for about 5 days before it started chipping.

I don't love the scent of this lotion. Scent is a deal breaker for me when it comes to products like these. I'll probably give this to someone else and see if they can make better use of it.

I'm really interested in trying this out, I hope it will be beneficial for my dry skin! It doesn't have much of a fragrance to it and it absorbs quite quickly into my skin.

This is a lovely berry pink color, that I absolutely love for fall. How cute is that little heart in the lipstick?? The formula is very creamy and nicely pigmented, I feel like I'm going to get a lot of use from this lipstick for fall and winter.
I am a big fan of NYX and I was pleasantly surprised to find this little trio in my bag! I can't wait to use it!

What was your favorite item from your September bag? It's a hard decision for me because I loved everything minus the hand lotion. 
Until next time lovelies!

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment