Wednesday 9 September 2015

Fan Expo 2015!

Another convention in the bag, and with every event I go to, I get more and more addicted! We attended Fan Expo on Saturday, it was so much fun and by the end of the day I was completely exhausted! I thought I would share the photos I took at the convention. We didn't meet any celebrities, and as much as it pains my heart ha ha we missed out on meeting Norman Reedus, his line was extremely long and limited, also just for an autograph would have been about $90 CAD (crying) perhaps if he ever comes back! There were some others I would have liked to meet, but by the time we made it over to the area with all the celeb booths, it was close to the end of the day.. I would like to go for 2 days one year, I feel like we have to rush when we only go for the one day. It's hard to really look at everything and buy things when you feel somewhat rushed. Anyway! We had a really awesome time and I can't wait for Comic Con! Now on to the photos! (If anyone is interested in seeing what I bought at Fan Expo, I can make a haul post..)



































































No comments:

Post a Comment