Sunday 9 August 2015

My June And July Ipsy Glam Bags!

With my August glam bag right around the corner, I just wanted to quickly share the items I got from June and July! I have to say that I'm in love with my June and July Glam Bags! To me, these items scream summer! I didn't care much for the June bag its self, but I'm always more interested in the products rather than the actual bag they come in. As for my July bag, I love the design of the bag, it's a really fun and funky pattern and the quality of is really nice compared to my June bag, and I love most of the items I received. It's a cute idea, and I do put some of my previous bags to use, but a majority of them end up in a bag in my closet. I'm thinking of maybe giving them away or something, I haven't quite decided yet. To all of you reading this who have an ipsy subscription, what do you do with your bags? As always if you're not subscribed and you want to know what ipsy is all about, you can check them out here 

The theme for June was: Swim Into Beauty, and July's theme was: Summer Lovin'.

June:

  • It Cosmetics Brow Power Universal Eyebrow Pencil
  • Smash Box Photo Finish Primer
  • Be Fine Cucumber Facial Mask
  • TreStique Eyeshadow Crayon in Kona Coffee
  • Formula X Nail Color in Power Source



July:
  • Eva NYC Freshen Up Dry Shampoo 
  • Pur~Lisse Pur~Bright Ultra Skin Brightening Serum
  • Nicka K New York Eyeshadow Quad
  • Teeez Read My Lips Lipstick in Killing Me Softly
  • City Color HD Powder 


That's all for now lovelies!
What are your favorite summer products?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment