Wednesday 29 July 2015

My Lipstick Collection!

Since it's national lipstick day, and because lip products are my second favourite makeup item, I thought I would share my small collection with you! I have mostly inexpensive brands like E.L.F, NYC and Wet N' Wild. I started "collecting" lipstick a couple of years ago, I don't really look for any brand in particular, I just randomly pick up ones that I like when I'm at the store usually shopping for other things! (I can be very impulsive that way... ha ha ha I'm not entirely sure if that's always a good thing..)  I picked up a couple of new lippies last week, so I thought I would share them now since they are the newest part of my collection!

 We'll start with the newest ones:

  • Wet N' Wild: Blushing Bali
  • Wet N' Wild: A Short Affair
  • NYC Expert Last: Modern Love
  • NYC Expert Last: Velvety Fuchsia


Wet N' Wild:
  • 510 A (Light Beige Frost)
  • 502 A (Dark Pink Frost)
  • 547 B
  • 525 D (Retro Pink)
  • 545 A


NYC:
  • Red Flame
  • Love My Latte
  • Flirty
  • Candy Rush
  • Peach Fizz
  • Snowcone
  • Air Kiss
  • Rose Gold
  • Ruby
  • English Rose
  • Blue Rose




E.L.F.:
  • Cheerful Cherry
  • Nicely Nude
  • Natural Nymph
  • Sociable
  • Nostalgic
  • Classy
  • Flirtatious
  • Fantasy




Revlon:
  • Lilac
  • Icy Nude
  • Soft Rose


Maybelline:
  • Sparkling Sand
  • Rose Glimmer
  • Champagne Shimmer


Miscellaneous:
  • Cover Girl: Darling Cherie
  • NYX Butter Lipstick: Hunk
  • NYX Butter Lipstick: Pops
  • Cover Girl: Sweetheart
  • Vasanti: Hot Brit
  • L'Oreal Colour Riche: Silverstone
  • Bare Minerals: Moxie
  • Smash Box Be Legendary Lipstick: Fig
  • Smash Box Be Legendary Lipstick: Posy Pink
  • The Body Shop: 01




That's all for today lovelies!
What is your favourite makeup product?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment