Thursday 23 July 2015

Bath And Body Works Haul!

Bath and Body Works was having their big summer sale when my sister was here visiting, so naturally we had to check it out! (We went on two different occasions) I also went back the other day to take advantage of a coupon I received from my previous purchase, because apparently I don't have enough yummy smelling products ha ha! The things I bought the other day will most likely go into another haul post, because I still have a couple coupons that I want to make use of before they expire.. I also had my eye on some other things on my way out of the store... #girlproblems! 

My new goodies:
  • Georgia Peach 3-wick candle
  • Sweet Maui Mango 3-wick candle
  • Burbon Strawberry & Vanilla ultra shea body cream
  • Pearberry ultra shea body cream 
  • Country Apple body lotion
  • Country Apple body spray
  • Georgia Peach and Sweet Tea body lotion
  • Peach Bellini body lotion
  • Hawaii Passion Fruit Kiss shower gel
  • Hawaii Passion Fruit Kiss diamond shimmer mist
  • Hawaii Passion Fruit Kiss body lotion
Everything smells incredible! My favorites are the peach scents though, something about peach, to me, screams summer! Light, fresh, crisp, fruity scents are my favorites for summer and right now I'm really into peach!







That's all for now lovelies!
What's your favorite scent??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment