Wednesday 26 August 2015

August Top Box!

I am so impressed again with Top Box! I'm LOVING everything I received for August! If you're looking for a good Canadian based subscription box, I definitely suggest checking out Top Box. It's $12 CAD a month, with free shipping. They offer specialty boxes in addition to their monthly boxes that you can purchase separately. I've bought 2 specialty boxes in the past and I loved them! You get a mix of full sized items and travel size, and the price you pay is a steal compared to the actual value of the box. They are offering a Chatelaine box right now for $19 CAD you get 8 items plus a 12 month free subscription to Chatelaine magazine, and the box ships for free. (check it out here) You also have the option to pick different boxes every month. I've swapped out my regular box for others a few times, and you have the option every month to set a wish list and choose from different boxes, if you don't like any of the options you can always choose to have the regular box sent to you. I'm overall very happy with this subscription service, they are always offering different brands, and more often than not, you get high end samples. 

My August Items:


  • Kerastase Elixir Ultime Oleo-Complexe
  • Vivierskin C E Peptides
  • Orlane Paris Vitality Radiance Mask
  • NYX Cosmetics Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee 
  • I also got a bonus item: Tresemme Perfectly Undone Waves Sea Foam
Kerastase:
Versatile beautifying treatment for damaged hair, with Oleo-Complexe and Immortal Moringa. Pre-Cleanse: Apply to brushed hair and rinse out before applying shampoo to remove impurities. 125mL. $55 Find a professional salon at Kerastase.ca 
The leaflet this came in says: "The exceptional combination of camellia, argan, maize, and pracaxi oils make hair nourished, protected and enhanced, leaving it feeling light, soft, and supple with incredible shine. For all hair types." I always like getting hair care products to try, so I'm pretty excited to try this out.

Vivierskin:
Formulated with pharmaceutical grade Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid USP), Vitamin E, and a unique peptide combination, this patented serum helps damaged skin look and feel younger. This ultimate serum helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps reduce further signs of aging. This anti-aging serum is ideal for all skin types. 30mL. $157 Find a clinic near you at VivierPharma.com This says it brings damaged skin back into balance and reduces the appearance of enviornmental damage, leaving skin looking visibly refreshed. I'm interested in trying this out, but I don't think I would ever purchase it myself because of the hefty price tag, it would have to make me look 5-10 years younger or something magical to make me shell out almost $160...

Orlane Paris:
A real "beauty breakfast" for the skin, this mask is true intensive care for improved radiance, vitality, and softness of the skin. 75mL. $55 Available at Orlane.com. Their website says:A healthy complexion and skin glowing with vitality and radiance is exactly what the new OLIGO program promises. With their hypoallergenic formula, these targeted treatments are intended for all women, regardless of their age, and are designed to suit all skin types, even the most sensitive. 

NYX Cosmetics:

Buttery soft and silky smooth our scrumptious new Butter Lip Gloss tastes as sweet as a sugar cookie- and makes your lips look downright luscious. Swipe it on alone or over your favorite lipstick for creamy sheer to medium coverage that melts onto your lips and is never sticky. 8mL. $7.99 Available at Shoppers Drug Mart, Sephora, Murale, London Drugs, and NYX Cosmetics.com
I love these! I already had 3 and I was so excited to get another shade! Butter Glosses have become one of my favorite lip glosses and I really want them all ha ha!

Tresemme:
Create beautiful air-light waves with soft, natural-looking finish. This ultra-light sea foam, with sea kelp extract, helps create natrual-looking waves. 150mL. $5.99-9.99 Available at Well.ca, Amazon.ca, Walmart, and London Drugs. 

That's all for today lovelies!
What have you been loving in August?
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment