Wednesday 18 February 2015

Maybelline The Nudes Palette! (Review)

This palette has been around for sometime now, and I've had it since September.. It has become my most reached for eyeshadow palette and I thought a review would be in order. I've only done 2 reviews so far which you can read here and here and I would like to continue to do more in the future. (I don't only post the good, if I don't like something, and I feel like it's worth posting about then I will..) I wanted to give this palette a good amount of use before sharing my thoughts about it.. I purchased the Maybelline The Nudes Palette from my local Shoppers Dug Mart on sale for $6.99 CAD, which is a heck of a steal because these run for about $13.99 CAD regular price... You get 12 eyeshadows, in a mix of matte and shimmer all in gorgeous warm neutral shades.. If you know me at all, in any aspect, you'll know that I love my neutral shadows ha ha.. I also have been a long time fan of Maybelline, it was the first brand I used when I started wearing makeup and I've loved it ever since. So I of course had to scoop one of these beauties up for myself! 
These eyeshadows are awesome!

  • All day wear
  • No creasing 
  • Zero fallout
  • Excellent blending
  • Soft and silky feeling
  • Pigmented 
  • Buildable colour
  • Best of all you get a ton of product for the price!

When I put on makeup, which isn't often these days, I'll usually wear it all day. The day I took these photos, I put my makeup on after I came home from school around 2pm and I took it off around 11pm. For a total of 9 hours of wear. My foundation didn't hold up as well, but my eyeshadow was still going strong! (The shadows I wore were 5, 10, and 11.)



That's all for now lovelies!
What is your favourite drug store eyeshadow palette?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment