Tuesday 3 February 2015

January Top Box!

Realizing that today is the 3rd of February, I seem to have forgotten to post what I got in my January Top Box! I really need to start writing things down more..  >.>" I'm not overly enthusiastic about January's box, mostly because I only got one make up item and it wasn't something I see myself using.. (I also did not care for the scent at all..) I prefer to get make up in my bags or boxes, but I do love the skin care samples Top Box offers, they're more high end compared to anything I've gotten from Ipsy. Overall, I can say that I am happy with my January box and I can't wait to see what I'll be getting for February!

Items I got for my January box:


  • Me Me Me Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Tint
  • Lise Watier Lift and Firm 3D Duo Serum 24 Hrs
  • Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30
  • Eyeko Mascara Off Eye Makeup Remover Wipes
"Ideal for adding a flush of long-lasting colour to your cheeks and lips no matter what the occasion or skin tone." 12mL $10 Available at mememecosmetics.uk

This has a rose scent to it, which I am not a fan of rose scented anything, so I don't think I'll be using this..
"An instant and visible cosmetic lifting! Facial contours are visibly sculpted, skin's density and firmness is visibly improved and skin looks smoother and more supple." 2x20mL $78 Available at London Drugs

"This lightweight daily moisture cream hydrates and immediately brightens skin, as it helps smooth the look of pores and minimize the appearance of discolorations. Skin looks smooth and supple and more even toned, revitalized and luminous. 50mL $60 Available at Hudson's Bay  

"100% pure cotton wipes remove eye make-up gently, quickly and efficiently. Infused with a botanical blend featuring key ingredients Olive Oil and Aloe Extract to condition and soothe the delicate eye area." 10pcs. $12 Available at Sephora and eyeko.com
 
I've said before that I'm quite content with my Neutrogena wipes, and don't see myself changing them for another brand any time soon, so I have no real need for make up wipes.. That being said, these also have an unpleasant scent to them, and since I'm sensitive to perfumes and things of that nature I can't handle strong scents. I doubt I will be using these on my face.. I usually use these kinds of wipes to remove swatches from my hands and forearms. It works pretty well, I just wish they were unscented..



That's all for now lovelies!
What are your favourite items to get in your subscription boxes?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment