Tuesday 24 February 2015

February Top Box! (Benefit Edition)

I opted for a special Benefit box this month and I can't wait to try these items! If I end up loving any of these products, I will be purchasing the full sized version. I did that recently with their stay flawless primer, I got a sample in a previous box and I just HAD to have it so much I caved and paid around $32 USD for the full sized item! Speaking of which, I plan on posting a makeup haul pretty soon, there's been a few things piling up that I want to share! 

The Benefit Top Box comes with:




  • Roller Lash Mascara
  • The POREfessional Primer
  • It's Potent! Eye Cream
  • Puff Off Eye Gel
Roller Lash Mascara:

"It's a roller for lashes! The eye-opening Hook 'n' Roll brush grabs, separates, lifts and curls. While the instant curve-setting formula holds for 12 hours. Gently wiggle the wand from the base of the lashes to the tip. Repeat across your lashline, making sure to catch every lash." Available March 2015. 8.5g $29 
I'm always looking for a new mascara, so I'm excited to see how this one holds up and I'm looking forward to seeing if it actually does what it claims. I have a mascara I'm loving at the moment, but who knows? If this one does a magnificent wonderful amazing job with my lashes, I may have to put my current favourite to the wayside and buy this one!

The POREfessional Primer:
Quickly minimize the appearance of pores and fine lines for smoother-than-smooth skin! Apply this silky, lightweight balm alone, under or over makeup. Translucent, oil-free formula compliments all skin tones and helps makeup stay put. 22mL $37
 I've heard sooooooo much about this primer and I've wanted to try it for the longest time. The price point has been the only thing keeping me from getting it, so when I saw that this was one of the items for the Benefit box, I had to get it! I've heard this is very similar to the Maybelline baby skin primer, so I guess I'll be able to judge for myself if its better and worth the $37 splurge.

It's Potent! Eye Cream:
It's potent! eye cream fades dark circles and helps smooth fine lines for brighter, younger-looking eyes. Contains a peptide complex known to help restore elasticity and firmness. 14.2g $40

Puff Off Eye Gel:
Iron on. Puff off! Puffies and creases look "satiny smooth" with out innovative undereye gel. The custom "ironing" tip instantly helps smooth the look of undereye puffies and fine lines. Squeeze once and dot under each eye.. Then go back and glide on with the "ironing" tip. 10mL $35

Any product that helps with fine lines is something I'll be all over ha ha! 



That's all for now!
What are your favourite Benefit products??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment