Tuesday 13 January 2015

Happy New Year!


Long time no post! I apologize for being MIA so to speak.. I have been absolutely swamped with school, then I went back home for Christmas and I wanted to spend all my time with my family... I was having some anxiety about keeping up with my blog and it was getting to the point where it wasn't fun for me any more and I didn't want to post things for the sake of posting.. It's not how I do things, I don't want to half ass things and I don't want to put anything out there just to say I did.. I want everyone to love what I write as much as I love writing it. If I don't love what I'm doing, I really can't justify myself in doing it, so I had to take a break and step back for a while. It's always been in the back of my mind to get back at posting, because I really do enjoy my blog and I really did miss it. I couldn't just let it go or delete it, SO I decided its time to dust off the horse and get back on it! (is that even a thing? ha ha well I'm making it one!) I'm not entirely sure how often I'll be posting, but I want to aim for AT LEAST once a week! I would love to get back into my hobbies again, since they've been pushed to the wayside since about the time I started school... All work and no play is good for no one... Anyway! If you've missed reading here, I'm back! If you're new, welcome!  Let's make 2015 an incredible year! It has some pretty big shoes to fill from 2014, but I'm excited and can't wait to see where this year will take me!
Currently it's quite cold here in Toronto haha!


That's it for now!!
I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday and a very happy new year!


xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment