Tuesday 20 January 2015

My January Ipsy Glam Bag!

I missed out on posting December's bag; but I want to start up my Glam Bag Favourites again, so keep an eye out for that in the near future! I didn't much care for the bag itself this month, it was very plain to me, but I was pretty excited for the items I received! I can't wait to try them all out!

The theme for January is Fresh Start, quite fitting for the New Year.

If you're interested in Ipsy you can check them out HERE

My goodies for this month were:
  • All Over Shadow Brush by Elizabeth Mott
  • Mechanical Eye Liner from Hikari Cosmetics in the color Slate
  • Malin & Gotez Mojito Lip Balm
  • Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eye Shadow in the shade Ethereal 
  • Probelle Nail Polish in the color Into The Blue
 

That's it for my January bag!
What did you get this month??

xoxoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment