Sunday 16 November 2014

My November Ipsy Glam Bag!

I can't believe November is half way over already! Christmas, and my birthday are steadfastly approaching! (happy Snoopy dance) November's theme is Girl Meets Glitter and can I just say how excited I am about this bag?! I'm quite pleased with each of my items and I'm also loving the bag. (It's VERY sparkly!) Check out IPSY if you're interested in subscribing! I tried out 4 of my 5 items the other day and I have to say that I'm really satisfied with each of them. The only thing I didn't try was the highlighter, mostly because I've never used one before... Enough about that, let's get to the good stuff!




The items I received this month were:


  • Marc Anthony Oil of Morocco Argan Oil Hair Spray
  • Temptu S/B Highlighter (Pink Pearl)
  • J.Cat Wonder Lip Paint (Red Potion)
  • Elizabeth Mott You're So Fine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner (Glitterati)
  • Be A Bombshell Eye Base (Submissive)
I like the scent of this hairspray, and I like that it doesn't make my hair feel crunchy. I don't know if this actually gives any volume, because I had my hair up when I used it, but it does hold well and overall I'm pretty happy with it.


This looks much darker in the tube than it actually is. It's a lovely berry coloured lip paint that blends out quite nicely. I don't normally go for dark and bold lips, so when I wore this I dabbed small amounts on my lips at a time and rubbed it in until I got the desired colour I was looking for. I expected this to be drying, but it surprisingly wasn't.

I normally prefer the sponge applicators for liquid liners, and I wasn't sure how well this brush would apply the product to my eyelids. I was surprised that this brush was not only incredibly easy to use, but the product glided on my lid and was very opaque.

I LOVE this eye base! It's a gorgeous shimmery gold that blends onto my eyelids nicely. The only thing with this was that it made my eyeshadow that I placed on top VERY dark, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but I'm not used to wearing dark eyeshadow... I think next time I'll just wear this beauty by itself.

Left to Right; Eye base, Liquid liner, Lip paint and Highlighter

Apologies for the quality of the photo, I used my phone, because my camera died the other day, and it was dark by the time I put my makeup on..  *Le sigh* It looked so nice though haha!

That's all for now lovelies!
What did you get in your November Glam Bag?

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment