Tuesday 2 June 2015

Comic Con!

Hey all! I'll be heading off to Niagara Falls this weekend for their Comic Con and I couldn't be more excited! This will be my 3rd convention, and I have to be honest, I'm totally hooked! Since I was also at Toronto Comicon a couple months ago, I thought I would share the photos I took! Toronto Comicon is about half the size of Fan Expo, (it was also held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and its run by the same company as Fan Expo) but despite that, it was still so much fun! (If you're interested in seeing my Fan Expo experience, you can check it out here) I decided not to meet any of the celebrities this time around, and I really just went for fun and to see what Comicon was all about. There were so many awesome cosplays and tons of vendors selling a variety of goodies, you could also purchase art and crafts hand made by people. I wanted everything naturally, but my wallet decided that wouldn't be a very smart idea ha ha ha! It was an all around awesome experience and I seriously can't wait for Niagara Comic Con this weekend and I can't wait to go back to Fan Expo this summer!



















That ice cream was AMAZING! SOOOO GOOD ha ha!



Ran into one of my friends while we were there! It was really awesome seeing her again after so long!















That's all for now lovelies!
I'm hoping this post is the first of many more to come! I've missed my blog terribly! 
What are your summer plans??

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment